Kevin Chin Photography
175 Langton Street, Loft 6, San Francisco, California 94103
tel : 415.701.0600
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions from the East Bay:
- From the Bay Bridge, exit 5th Street (exit is on left side).
- As you exit, stay in the 2 middle lanes that will make a “soft left” onto Harrison Street.
- Follow Harrison Street and immediately move into your far right lane.
- As soon as you cross 7th Street, turn right into the first alley which is Langton Street. Langton Street is located between 7th and 8th Streets.
Directions from the South Bay / Peninsula:
- Take 101 North or 280 North and follow the signs to 280 North / Downtown San Francisco.
- Exit 6th Street and stay in your left lane.
- Turn left on Harrison Street. Please observe the no left turn sign from 4:00 PM –6:00PM. If you are not allowed to turn left on Harrison Street, turn right on the next block which is Folsom Street, right on 5th Street, and another right onto Harrison Street (go around the block).
- Stay in your right lane as you travel down Harrison Street.
- As you past 7th Street (Sports Bar on corner), turn right into the first alley which is Langton Street.
Langton Street is located between 7th and 8th Streets.
- You can find street parking after 5:00 PM on either side of Harrison Streets before you turn into Langton Street. You can also find street parking on Langton Street or on Folsom Street which is the street after you exit Langton.
- Parking in the morning and early afternoon can be difficult to find. There is a public parking lot located at the corner of 7th Street and Harrison Street under the freeway across from the “Auto Return”lot. The parking lot hours of operation are Monday thru Friday, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.